Our historic farm, framed by the Cascade Mountains provides the perfect backdrop for your special day. Our Wedding Package offers a magical experience exclusively for you, your family and friends.
Carnation Farm Wedding Weekend Includes:
- Up To 750 Wedding Guests
- Up To 140 Accommodations
- Site rental including tables and chairs
- Farm-grown meals and beverages prepared by our award winning-chef Caprial Pence
Chef Caprial is a Northwest native and the first female recipient of the prestigious James Beard award for Best Chef in the NW. She graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in 1982 and opened Caprial’s Bistro in Portland, Oregon, with her husband John in 1992. Her resume includes an array of experiences including PBS cooking shows, nine published cookbooks, The Munchery, contestant on Beat Bobby, and Bookstore Bar & Cafe Alexis Hotel. Chef Caprial joined Carnation Farms in spring of 2018 to effect local food system change and find ways to wholly celebrate farm and table.
Our wedding weekends are customizable, choose from a variety of indoor and outdoor experiences including:
- Dinner on the day of arrival and continuing through brunch on the day of departure
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Hors d’oeuvre receptions
- Menu Customization
Customized menus for all wedding events. Family style and coursed menu options available
- Custom grown flowers and food
- Engagement photo location
- Guidance For Local Resources And Vendors including Beauty, Décor, Design, Logistics, Guest Welcome Amenities Photographer, Florist, Entertainment, Rentals, Tenting, Minister
Include customizable experiences for your guests for an unforgettable weekend. Choose from:
- Hands-on cooking classes
- Wine, beer, and spirit tastings
- Guided hikes throughout our extensive forest
- On-the-farm interactive activities
- Farm-to-table family meals
- Lawn games
Fill out our wedding inquiry form and we’ll get in touch with you. Thank you for your interest!