Pizza Night at Carnation Farms – Fundraiser for Rooted Our mission is to change the way people want to eat. Providing opportunities for youth to actively participate in the food system
Pizza Night at Carnation Farms – Fundraiser for Rooted
Our mission is to change the way people want to eat. Providing opportunities for youth to actively participate in the food system with hands-on work accelerates that change.
Dining with us supports our education and work programs for young people to learn and grow. Join us for Pizza Night, a delicious way to rally around this cause.
Our culinary team will be making pizzas to order and baking them in our wood-fired oven next to the garden. Salad from farm ingredients and dessert complete a delicious summer dinner that’s easy and fun for family and friends. Enjoy the meal knowing your contribution has a direct, positive impact on youth and the food system, today and in future.
Salad (4.50 per person)
Seasonal Greens topped with Farm Cherry Tomatoes, Shaved Pecorino Cheese
and a Honey Sherry Vinaigrette
Choice of Personal Pizza (15.00 each)
House-made dough with:
Torn Burrata and an Herb Pesto Sauce
Duck Confit, Tomato Relish, Aged Goat Cheese
and a Cream Sauce
Dessert (8.00 each)
Cake Topped with Berry Compote, Mint Pastry Cream
and a White Chocolate Ganache
Drop-ins welcome. No advanced tickets necessary
Dry Soda, wine and beer available for purchase with ID
Good to know dining at the farm tips!
- When you arrive at the farm, please look for signs guiding you down the tree-lined lane to the garden.
- Wear casual comfortable layers for outdoor dining.
- The outdoor garden dining area is covered with outdoor heaters.
- The garden is open for self-guided walking tours.
- Bug spray is available.
- First-come, first-serve seating. Seating area sits 50+ guests.
- The drop-in menu is subject to change based on ingredient availability.
- Credit cards & cash accepted.
(Wednesday) 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
28901 NE Carnation Farms Road