Pizza Night at Carnation Farms Drop ins welcome! You don't need to purchase tickets in advance. Drop in for Pizza Night in the garden! Enjoy delicious wood-fired pizza and a great atmosphere. You'll
Pizza Night at Carnation Farms
Drop ins welcome! You don’t need to purchase tickets in advance.
Drop in for Pizza Night in the garden! Enjoy delicious wood-fired pizza and a great atmosphere.
You’ll get to watch your 10″ pizza being created and fired in our garden oven by our chef, while you enjoy our beautiful garden.
Choose from meat or vegetarian pizza.
Salads, dessert, beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase at the dinner.
SALAD (4.50 per person)
Seasonal Greens and Farm Vegetables
with a Sherry Herb Vinaigrette
CHOICE OF PERSONAL PIZZA
House-made dough with:
Selection of Squash and Fresh Mozzarella
Skagit Valley Pork and Fennel Sausage and Carnation Farms Tomatoes
DESSERT (8.00 each)
Goat Cheese and Plum Galette
Beer, wine and Dry soda available for purchase with ID
Good to know dining at the farm tips!
- When you arrive at the farm, please look for signs guiding you to the garden.
- Wear casual comfortable layers for outdoor dining.
- The outdoor garden dining area is covered and has some heating.
- The garden is open for self guided walking tours.
- First come first serve seating. Seating area sits 50+ guests.
- The drop in menu is subject to change based on ingredient availability.
- Credit cards & cash accepted.
(Thursday) 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
28901 NE Carnation Farms Road