We empower kids to make better food choices through hands-on farm and cooking experiences. They learn where food comes from, how it’s grown, and how amazing it tastes when it’s
We empower kids to make better food choices through hands-on farm and cooking experiences. They learn where food comes from, how it’s grown, and how amazing it tastes when it’s just picked. Our Spring Break Camp is the perfect time to be on the farm because the growing season is just starting for the year. Campers will spend each fun-filled day outside on the farm, and in our indoor/outdoor kitchen spaces.
In the garden the campers will be:
- Meeting our livestock and learning to interact with them safely
- Collecting eggs from our chickens
- Tasting, feeling, and smelling their way through the garden
- Planting, harvesting, and digging in the dirt
In the kitchen they will be:
- Cooking with seasonal ingredients, using organic produce they harvest themselves straight from the garden in true Farm-to-Table fashion
- Learning to safely use a knife and other kitchen equipment
- Properly measuring ingredients and reading recipes
We use the products we grow on the farm to make crafts, and play games.
- Week Long Camp is held from 9am-4pm Monday through Friday.
- Single day camps are held from 9am-4pm on date(s) registered.
- For children currently in grades 3rd-5th.
- $425 per child for full week / $89 per child per day.
- Campers must bring their own lunch. A morning and an afternoon snack are included.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. We will reach out to registered campers with more information in the weeks prior to camp.
13 (Monday) 9:00 am - 17 (Friday) 4:00 pm
28901 NE Carnation Farms Road