Farm to Table Food Camp Become a Farm to Table Chef for a week! Kids will learn to create farm to table meals from our professional chefs. We respect the camper's ability to
Farm to Table Food Camp
Become a Farm to Table Chef for a week!
Kids will learn to create farm to table meals from our professional chefs.
We respect the camper’s ability to learn how to cook and find that teaching them serious kitchen skills results in a high level of engagement and develops skills that they can use for the rest of their lives.
Farm to Table Chef campers will spend most of their time in one of our commercial kitchens learning from experienced chef educators. The campers will learn essential nutrition and cooking skills while preparing meals that they eat.
- Kitchen Safety
- Essential Cooking Skills
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, and Dinner Lessons
- Pacific NW and Global Cuisine lessons
- Campers will also spend a part of most afternoons in our educational garden with our Farm educators. During this period they will learn about sustainable food sources while harvesting some of the food to be used in the following day’s class.
- One afternoon of each camp week is reserved for campers to experience our outdoor pool and our zipline! This camp afternoon promises to be a highlight of each camp week!
- Friday afternoon is reserved for a show back for parents/guests. The campers will present a Farm to Table meal for their guests and share their newfound love of farm and food.
- Camp is held from 9am-4pm Monday through Friday.
- For children in grades 3-5. $425 per child. Snacks and lunch are included. Closed toed shoes required.
- Transportation to/from select locations available for an additional cost.
- Pre care from 8am-9am and post care from 4-5pm are available at an additional cost.
Please email email@example.com for additional information.
22 (Monday) 9:00 am - 26 (Friday) 4:00 pm
28901 NE Carnation Farms Road