Join our Culinary Director, Caprial Pence and Executive Chef, Tracey Crannell for a farm to table feast. MENU Appetizers Local Dried Fava Bean Hummus with House-made Pita Bread Farm Vegetable and Herb
Join our Culinary Director, Caprial Pence and Executive Chef, Tracey Crannell for a farm to table feast.
- Local Dried Fava Bean Hummus with House-made Pita Bread
- Farm Vegetable and Herb Pastries with Garlic Salsa Verde
- Deep-fried Stuffed Green Olives
- Summer Greens with Preserved lemon, Chili and Toasted Sesame Dressing
- Turmeric and Cinnamon Scented Basmati Rice
- Baby Roasted Carrots in a Tahini Herb Sauce
- Slow Roasted Moroccan Spiced Lamb Shoulder
- Chai Brulee Tarts with Raspberry “Salad”
Enjoy a selection of wine, beer and Dry sodas.
Good to know dining at the farm tips!
- When you arrive at the farm, please look for signs guiding you to the dinner location.
- Wear casual comfortable layers for outdoor dining.
- The outdoor garden dining area is covered and has some heating.
- The garden is open for you to explore during the welcome reception.
- Our agricultural education team will lead a tour through the garden and vegetable fields before dinner.
- Seating arrangements are assigned; please let us know if you want to be seated with specific guests.
- Please inform us of all dietary restrictions and allergies when you register. Thank you!
(Saturday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
28901 NE Carnation Farms Road