Farm Camp Become a Farmer for a week! Kids will “work” in the garden by planting, harvesting, and digging in the dirt. They’ll learn what plants and animals need to grow, and
Become a Farmer for a week!
Kids will “work” in the garden by planting, harvesting, and digging in the dirt. They’ll learn what plants and animals need to grow, and what their bodies need, too. They also spend plenty of time interacting with our resident animals!
- Farm campers will spend most of their time on the education part of our farm, interacting with our Camp Counselors and Agricultural Education teams.
- They will also have hands on afternoon cooking sessions with one of our professional chefs. They will use our outdoor kitchen space to learn how to use food that they harvest to make tasty and healthy treats.
- One afternoon of each camp week is reserved for campers to experience our outdoor pool and our zipline! This camp afternoon promises to be a highlight of each camp week!
- Friday afternoon is reserved for a show back for parents/guests. The campers will present a Farmers Market for their guests and share their newfound love of farm and food.
- Camp is held from 9am-4pm Monday through Friday.
- For children in grades 6-8. $425 per child. Snacks and lunch are included. Closed toed shoes required.
- Transportation to/from select locations available for an additional cost.
- Pre care from 8am-9am and post care from 4-5pm are available at an additional cost.
Please email email@example.com for additional information.
22 (Monday) 9:00 am - 26 (Friday) 4:00 pm
28901 NE Carnation Farms Road