Barbecue Dinner at Carnation Farms Drop ins welcome! You don't need to purchase tickets in advance. Drop in for a delicious, casual barbecue dinner on the farm with your family and friends.
Barbecue Dinner at Carnation Farms
Drop ins welcome! You don’t need to purchase tickets in advance.
Drop in for a delicious, casual barbecue dinner on the farm with your family and friends. The outdoor dining room comes complete with a farm, field and garden atmosphere with an outstanding valley view.
Salads, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase at the farm.
Pulled Pork dinner
Grilled Vegetable Corn Bread
Valley Potato Salad with Farm Herbs
Braised Collard Greens
Pulled Pork, slowly smoked until tender, pulled and tossed
with your choice of barbecue sauce:
Roasted Tomato and Cipollini Onion Barbecue Sauce
Tomatillo Salsa Verde
Pulled Pork Sandwich $13.00
¼ lb. $7.00 • ½ lb $11.00 • 1 lb. $17.00
Plum Lavender Goat Cheese Galette
Wine by the Glass $7
Local Beer by the Glass $5
Selection of Dry Soda $3
Good to know dining at the farm tips!
- When you arrive at the farm, please look for signs guiding you to the garden.
- Wear casual comfortable layers for outdoor dining.
- The outdoor garden dining area is covered and has some heating.
- The garden is open for self-guided walking tours.
- First come first serve seating. Seating area sits 50+ guests.
- The drop in menu is subject to change based on ingredient availability.
- Credit cards & cash accepted.
(Thursday) 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
28901 NE Carnation Farms Road