People of all ages enjoy field trips at our beautiful certified organic farm in the Snoqualmie Valley. With fun and knowledgeable guides, participants explore the seasonally changing fields of vegetables, berries, and herbs, smelling and tasting along the way. They meet our chickens up close and learn about their happy lives on the farm. Our field trips engage people in understanding sustainable farm practices that cultivate healthy soil, air, and water, while producing healthful, delicious food.
Our field trips:
- Show where food comes from through outdoor experiences in fields and pastures
- Provide age-appropriate hands-on activities with food and farming
- Show the importance of a sustainable food system and ways we all can improve it
- Combine agriculture and healthy eating
- Include a tasty snack made from foods grown on our farm
- Aim to transform the way people want to eat
For school groups, our theme-based programs are designed to align with grade-level appropriate concepts. Our education staff is happy to work with educators to integrate specific Next Generation Science Standards into their experience.
For community and adult organizations, senior centers, and other groups, we are happy to customize the field trip to meet the unique needs of your group.
- Field trips typically last 1½ to 2 hours.
- Cost is $9 per person; teachers, chaperones, and group leaders are free.
- Group size can range from a small group of 10 to as many as 100.
- Snacks are made with farm-fresh ingredients from our garden, and are gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free.
- Financial assistance is available. We aim to make farm experiences affordable to all in our community.
- Our field trips meet many ADA accessibility standards, including wheelchair-friendly garden paths, raised garden beds, and picnic tables designed to accommodate wheelchairs.
Book Your Field Trip
To book your field trip, use the field trip inquiry form.
If you wish to tailor the field trip to the needs or your group, need financial assistance, or have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our field trips offer farm experiences that meet many ADA standards, including wheelchair-accessible garden paths, raised garden beds, and picnic tables. Accessible parking is located near the field trip site.