We believe that food has the power to build community by connecting individuals, families, and cultures. Our Farm-to-Table experiences offer an amazing culinary experience that includes locally sourced products, talented chefs, and a beautiful setting.
- Our meals demonstrate that good food can be locally sourced and responsibly produced. All meals feature amazing products produced on our farm and by like-minded neighboring farms.
- Our Farm to Table events are hosted by the best chefs in the Pacific Northwest
- Many are prepared by our Director of Culinary and James Beard Award winner Caprial Pence and her team.
- Others are hosted by distinguished guest chefs who consistently deliver the best food that our community has to offer.
- The meal begins with drinks and appetizers as you take a farmer guided tour through our farm fields where you will be dining.
- You will be seated a family style table set with linens and locally grown flowers.
- You will eat well! All of our Farm to Table meals include 5 courses and beverages.
- Most evenings end with a walk through the garden an, with any luck, a close up view of our resident herd of Elk.
Join us for field to fork events as we build community and savor the delicious taste of food sourced and prepared the right way.
Find an upcoming Farm-to-Table Experience.