Our hands on classes are built upon a simple premise: Great chefs teach you how easy it can be to create delicious and nutritious food in your home and the more you know the more you’ll enjoy cooking and eating with your family.
Learn the essential techniques that can make you an expert in the kitchen and discover how simple it can be to make the most of fresh and seasonal ingredients.
- All classes are hands on experiences.
- Classes are taught by our Carnation Farms culinary team or local experts.
- Cooking Classes will always include a snack, beverages, and a family style meal.
- Farm Classes will always include a snack and beverages.
- Technique tips and all recipes will be provided during class and then emailed to you for easy future home use.
Check out our cooking classes on our calendar of events!
Book a Private Cooking Class
In addition to our regularly scheduled classes, you can also book a private experience for a group. Choose from a variety of interactive classes including:
- Demo class
- Hand-on class
- Competition class